Our MS degree in Leadership and Human Resource Development at Louisiana State University is designed for:
- Human resource, organization development, training and development, and performance improvement professionals who increasingly deal with internal change initiatives
- Organizational leaders, including government and non-profit professionals, who want to be more effective at supporting change in their organizations
- HR professionals transitioning to new roles, who want to advance, or who want to move into the exciting field of organization change and development
- Consultants looking to expand their skills and credentials
- Individuals interested in building the knowledge and skills to enable them to move into consulting
The knowledge and skills graduates acquire enable them to:
- Develop and leverage an organization's human capital resources
- Collaborate with leaders, managers, and employees to identify and analyze performance issues
- Develop and implement strategies to address high priority performance issues
- Create enabling environments to maximize the potential for change
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of strategies and interventions
- Use cutting-edge evidence-based practice to foster change
- Help organizations realize their strategic goals and objectives
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLeadership View 511 other Masters in Leadership in United States
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for unconditional admission:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the equivalent from a foreign institution.
- A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (A = 4.0) on all undergraduate work (or in the final 64 credit hours) and any graduate work already completed.
- Acceptable GRE or GMAT scores.
- A copy of the name page of your passport.
- A completed Affidavit of Support and supporting financial documents (required to process forms for F-1 and J-1 visas). Note: Your application will be processed even if your financial documents are not included.
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29456 USD per year during 12 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29456 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12541 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Baton Rouge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.