This Food Safety and Defense program at Kansas State University is offered through AG*IDEA, a national consortium of universities offering programs and courses in agricultural disciplines.
Graduates of the program can be found working in areas such as:
- quality assurance
- food microbiology and safety
- management and sales
- product development
- research and evaluation
- consumer relations
- technical services
- Food Microbiology
- Principles of HACCP
- A Multidisciplinary Overview of Food Safety and Security
- Food Protection and Defense–Essential Concepts
- Food Toxicants
- Advanced Food Microbiology & Biotechnology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesFood Sciences View 10 other Masters in Food Sciences in United States
To qualify for admission into the food safety and defense graduate certificate program, students must have completed:
- Bachelor's degree
- Admission into the K-State Graduate School
International12518 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12518 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National6099 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6099 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!