The Construction Management (CM) graduate program from Louisiana State University It also provides a path for those interested in research and a career path in academics.
The students will have an in-depth education in state of the art construction specializations including:
- sustainable construction and materials
- hazard management construction
- building information modeling
- advanced productivity
More informationVisit official programme website
- Project Delivery
- Advanced Productivity
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Soils in Construction
- Building Information Modeling
- Lean Construction
- Natural Hazard Resistant Construction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 366 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Regular Admission to the LSU Graduate School requires:
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given;
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended;
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program.
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.