The Departments of Mathematics and Finance have combined their skills in the Mathematics master at Louisiana State University to offer an interdisciplinary program of study: the MS in Mathematics with a Concentration in Financial Mathematics and one in Applications.
- financial theory with applied mathematics
More informationVisit official programme website
- College Algebra
- Introduction to Contemporary Mathematics
- The Nature of Mathematics
- Geometry, Reasoning and Measurement
- Calculus with Business and Economic Applications
- Analytic Geometry and Calculus
- Solving Discrete Problems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMathematics View 548 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Regular Admission to the LSU Graduate School requires:
- a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- a minimum 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) grade-point average (GPA) for all undergraduate work taken prior to receiving a degree and a minimum 3.0 GPA for all previous graduate work for which a grade is given
- satisfactory academic standing at the last institution attended
- acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE); and
- acceptance into a departmental program
International29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National29456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29456 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12541 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12541 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.