The theme of the curriculum is intrapreneurship at Kansas State University which can be defined as an “entrepreneurial attitude and approach to management and problem-solving within any organization, large or small.”
Throughout the Master of Business Administration program, the focus is “what one needs to know to run a business” while developing the ability to analyze all types of business situations and propose appropriate, creative and financially sound solutions. The curriculum combines conceptual, analytical and experiential approaches to learning both in and out of the classroom.
Once the foundation of basic problem solving tools and knowledge in each functional area is established, the program deepens the interdisciplinary understanding of problem-solving approaches and their functional, ethical, environmental and international ramifications. The program then culminates with a required capstone practicum. This practicum makes the K-State MBA unique in the area, by providing an interdisciplinary, consulting-type of experience for all students in their last semester of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Accounting and Finance
- Economic Analysis for Business
- Corporate Finance
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Behavioral Management Theory
- Information Technology Strategy and Application
- Marketing Concepts and Research
- Management Accounting and Business Problem Solving
- Managing the Triple Bottom Line Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- National Students: Applications are accepted year around
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Students interested in the Master of Science in Academic Advising program must apply to the K-State Graduate School and be admitted as degree-seeking students before enrolling in classes. Admission decisions will be based on a combination of factors, including prior academic achievement, the nature of a student’s academic preparation, and the relatedness of the program’s offering to a student’s goals. I
- Students who have completed only a bachelor’s degree and have a cumulative grade point average below a 3.0 are required to submit current Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) scores. Students may not enroll in classes as a nondegree K-State Global Campus student.
International21524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21524 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11856 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.