Graduates with Construction, Energy, and Sustainable Infrastructure program from University of Washington specialties enjoy careers in the construction industry (both vertical and heavy) as well as planning, designing and constructing either energy-related or sustainable infrastructure or both.
Program options and degree requirements
A total of 42 credits is required for all MSCE programs. The CESI Group offers both on-campus and online MSCE degrees programs. Master’s students enrolled in on-campus programs may take online courses as electives.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- 18 credits minimum 500 level coursework taken in CESI and CM departments (combined)
- All CESI and CM coursework (except seminars and one credit courses) taken for numeric grade
- 3 credits minimum 400-500 level coursework outside CESI (CM can count)
- 3 credits maximum of 1 credit CESI online courses
- Seminars are optional. Maximum 1 credit.
- 3.0 Minimum cumulative GPA
- 2.7 minimum grade for a course to count
- 499 credits do not count toward a graduate degree
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Sustainable Energy View 354 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International18978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9489 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National10588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5294 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.