Students in the Physics program offered by Colorado State University take part in active research, which gives them study opportunities at the forefront of physics.
Areas of Study
- Atomic and optical physics
- Condensed matter physics
- High energy physics and particle astrophysics
- Theoretical physics
Student EmploymentGraduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physics of Everyday Phenomena
- Physics of Everyday Phenomena Laboratory
- General Physics
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- The Flying Circus of Physics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after the deadline will be considered as they come in until all positions are filled.
DisciplinesPhysics View 384 other Masters in Physics in United States
- You pay no admissions fee unless you are accepted.
- The Physics subject GRE is not required for admission.
- Official transcripts and official test scores are only required upon admission.
International1432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1432 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1432 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1432 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State584 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 584 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.