Students in the Physics program offered by Colorado State University take part in active research, which gives them study opportunities at the forefront of physics.
Areas of Study
- Atomic and optical physics
- Condensed matter physics
- High energy physics and particle astrophysics
- Theoretical physics
Student EmploymentGraduate students interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physics of Everyday Phenomena
- Physics of Everyday Phenomena Laboratory
- General Physics
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers
- The Flying Circus of Physics
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fall – February or earlier. University fellowships typically have deadlines in February or March.
DisciplinesPhysics View 382 other Masters in Physics in United States
- You pay no admissions fee unless you are accepted.
- The Physics subject GRE is not required for admission.
- Official transcripts and official test scores are only required upon admission.
International28424 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28424 USD per year and a duration of .
National13156 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13156 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.