Written and verbal communication. Print, digital, and social media strategies. Marketing and public relations campaigns. Crisis communications. Forge your career in global and digital marketing and media relations by mastering all the core competencies necessary for success as a communication professional.
The fact is, contemporary marketing campaigns have grown extraordinarily complex. They must integrate facets that speak to a vast range of demographics and personal consumer preferences. As a communication professional, you must be adept in every form of outreach—websites, social media platforms, email, news feeds, blogs, and more.
With a graduate degree in Communication from Clark University, you will increase your ability to manage corporate communications, learn to create viral social media, perfect the art of public speaking, develop powerful communication platforms, lead influential public relations campaigns, and devise winning marketing strategies. You also will learn to conduct market research, analyze results, and leverage that knowledge to craft powerful multimedia communications.
Why a Master’s in Communication at Clark University
- Build world-class communication skills that deliver a professional advantage in a wide range of fields, including marketing analytics, social media and digital strategy, brand promotion, global strategy, and crisis communications.
- Find out how to effectively communicate the value of your brand through storytelling in multiple media.
- Understand brand perception, persona marketing, shifting campaigns, user experience, and consumer behaviors.
- Work closely with our highly experienced and connected faculty who are leaders in the communication realm and apply what you learn to professional situations.
- Pursue your master’s degree on your terms — online, on campus, or a hybrid of both—with affordable tuition.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Visual Communication Design
- Public Relations
- Social Media and Marketing Communication
- Global Marketing and Advertising
- Marketing and Communication Strategies
- Multi-Channel Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- All applications for the School of Professional Studies programs are reviewed on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Marketing Digital Marketing View 303 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
International29850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National29850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.