You’ll also master tools like Tableau and Splunk that allow you to analyze complex datasets. When you graduate, you will be prepared to take on an elevated level of responsibility in your current position or advance into new roles within the IT realm.
Why a Master’s in Information Technology at Clark University
- Work with industry leaders who have deep experience in key technologies and practices such as cybersecurity, data networking, data management, IT strategy, and IT architecture.
- Learn the core skills necessary to excel in the management of technology, drive change, and motivate and mobilize teams.
- Understand how to balance the ethical, financial, and business goals inherent in IT management.
- Pursue a graduate degree in information technology on your own terms—online, on campus, or a hybrid of both—with affordable tuition.
This program gives you the ability to apply technology to help your organization achieve strategic goals at all levels. With the MSIT degree, you will have the leadership and technical skills to advance your career in roles ranging from consulting and project management to IT director or chief information officer. Specialized skillsets, such as cyber security and data-driven business intelligence, are in high demand.
The ubiquity and strategic importance of IT continues to increase. The skills you learn in Clark’s MSIT program will allow you to help a company break through in the marketplace by leveraging data-driven business intelligence. You will also help a company operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Intelligence
- IT Strategy Leadership
- Health Informatics
- Cyber Security Fundamentals
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Admission is now on a rolling basis, and application requirements have been adjusted.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Informatics & Information Sciences Cyber Security View 286 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
International14925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National14925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29850 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.