The graduate degree in Public Administration from Clark University is specifically designed for professionals who want to boost their influence and effectiveness to drive change in the public sector and nonprofit arenas.
Through rigorous learning and real-world experiences, you will develop the skill to manage operational issues, craft policy positions, communicate your vision, navigate organizational challenges, and mediate politically sensitive situations.
The flexible program with evening and online courses makes it possible for professionals with demanding careers and busy personal lives to pursue their educational goals.
Why a Master of Public Administration at Clark University
- Build key competencies in leadership, policy development and analysis, nonprofit management, educational leadership, and healthcare administration.
- Gain hands-on experience in the core areas of public administration and nonprofit management with authentic, real-world challenges.
- Pursue your master’s in public administration on your terms—online, on campus, or a hybrid of both—with affordable tuition.
The job market for skilled public administrators and civil servants in the United States is expanding, creating many opportunities for a new generation of skilled professionals. Through Clark’s MPA program, you learn strategies to address the complex issues in public administration, and successfully implementing solutions at your current job, as an intern, or as a student-consultant for a company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Policy Analysis
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Research Methods and Strategies
- Arbitration, Collective Bargaining and Labor Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students should apply at least two months before the semester start date to ensure time to process immigration paperwork
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy Public Relations View 507 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2835 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2835 USD per module and a duration of .
National2835 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2835 USD per module and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.