Through the Accounting programme offered by the Clark University you will develop the cross-sector skill set you need to help organizations tap into emerging markets.
Why a Master’s in Accounting at Clark University
- Earn your graduate degree in accounting from a globally ranked and accredited university—Clark University has been named a Princeton Review “Best Business School,” achieved repeated recognition from U.S. News & World Report, and is among the elite 5% of business schools to receive AACSB accreditation.
- Qualify to sit for the CPA exam with a high likelihood for success—Clark University accounting graduates achieved a 70% pass rate in 2016 (third highest among Massachusetts universities).
- Join a close-knit learning community representing 90+ countries and 150 nonprofit and business partners around the world.
- Work in a highly collaborative learning environment with talented peers and scholar-practitioner faculty who share with you their deep leadership experience.
- Pursue your accounting degree on your terms with options for part-time, full-time, online, on campus, and accelerated study.
In addition to preparing you to pass the CPA exam in Massachusetts, Clark’s M.S. in Accounting program also provides a rich foundation of interdisciplinary leadership skills that will lay the groundwork for success in any organization.
GSOM’s tight-knit community lets you forge essential connections with your fellow students and professors, as well as their extensive professional networks.
AACSB accreditation and recognition by Princeton Review.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tax strategies
- Legal aspects of accounting
- Cost-volume-profit analysis
- Collaboration and communication skills
- Management Accounting
- Financial and Operational Auditing
- Accounting Information Systems
- Federal Taxation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Admission is now on a rolling basis, and application requirements have been adjusted.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 637 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for further details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for further details)
- All academic transcripts
International62700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62700 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National62700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62700 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.