The Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship program offered by Brown University is primarily designed for a student who has an engineering, computer science, applied math or physical/biological science undergraduate degree. Students with undergraduate degrees in economics, business and industrial design who have an interest in innovation management and entrepreneurship have also successfully completed the program.
Graduates with M.S. in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship from Brown University will:
- experience the process of creating value for technology
- learn how to develop embryonic ideas and how to bring them to the marketplace.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Engineering Fundamentals
- Engineering Management and Decision Making
- Technology Entrepreneurship & Commercialization
- Globalization Immersion Experience & Entrepreneurship Laboratory
- Innovation and Technology Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
For applicants that do not need to obtain a U.S. Visa, the deadline has been extended to May 15.
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 64 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- GRE General: Required (GMAT scores will also be accepted)
- Online application
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Non-refundable fee of $75 is charged for processing each application received by the Graduate School.
International69064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69064 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National69064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69064 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.