Business Administration programme is offered at Brigham Young University.
- Identify how trends in the global economy influence the strategies of companies.
- Translate ethical values into business practice.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the subject matter of their major. Additionally, students will gain proficiency in all core disciplines of business including corporate finance, financial accounting, marketing, global supply chain/operations, human resource management, leadership, strategy, global management, managerial accounting, and ethics.
- Articulate a personal brand and value proposition and manage their careers using network, interview, and communication (written, verbal, and social media) skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All entering MBA students are required to be enrolled in the management core classes during the first year (two 15-week semesters) of study. The Marriott School MBA program follows a strict lockstep format wherein first-year students enter the program in the fall, then take all their classes together during the first year. Because of the intensity of the courses and the number of hours spent in group work outside the class room, students cannot work during the first year of the program.
During their second year, students are free to choose from a variety of elective courses to fulfill their chosen majors within the MBA program.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1154 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All admitted MBA students are required to pass a basic preparation course and proficiency exam in Accounting and Statistics by July 1. The courses are offered online through My Educator
- Strong computer skills
- At least 2 years of full-time management work experience recommended (avg. 3.0 years)
- Commitment to not be employed during the first year of the program
- Applicants with degrees that have been awarded outside of the US must complete a foreign credential evaluation with IERF and request to have the official report sent electronically to BYU Graduate Studies (before the applicable program application deadline) in order to be considered eligible for admission. Please be aware that the IERF process can take up to a month to complete.
- GMAT; GRE; TOEFL or IELTS
International442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National442 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.