- The Marketing program at the Purdue University helps students develop the knowledge and skills needed for a variety of marketing positions. Graduates are likely to assume a position in brand management, marketing consulting, marketing research/analytics, or business development.
- To the extent marketing is both an art and a science, the program is a good fit for a variety of backgrounds, such as social sciences, health and human sciences, engineering, computer science, statistics, business, and communications. The target class size is 20 to 25 students. Preference for admission will be given to those applicants who will benefit most from the program and who will add to the learning experience of other students in the program.
- Pricing Strategy & Analysis
- Brand Management
- New Product Development
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Business Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Business Analytics
- Communication & Persuasion
- Customer & Market Analysis
- Marketing Consulting Project
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 291 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Purdue University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
For all applicants:
Create an application account to start your application.
Submit results of required tests (if needed) for your graduate program (examples of tests: GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS).
Prepare any additional documents based on your desired graduate program.
Upload official transcripts for every institution of higher education attended.
Submit three letters of recommendation or appropriate number according to your graduate program.
Provide evidence of a bachelor’s degree (may be a transcript, copy of a diploma or a letter from your college/university verifying the degree).
International45111 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45111 USD per year during 10 months.
National31350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31350 USD per year during 10 months.
In-State22605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22605 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for West Lafayette
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.