You'll learn to lead organizations through the challenges of 21st-century business management, as well as successfully navigate your career through market turbulence, organizational change and global competition.
Concentration Options to Take Your MBA Further
Strengthen your place in the market by adding an in-demand concentration option to your Master of Business Administration Online degree from Benedictine University.
- Digital Marketing Concentration: Digital marketing uses social media platforms to engage your audience to build your brand. The concentration based curriculum covers topics such as increasing web traffic leads to impact sales, advertising on various platforms, publishing social media content, and listening to your audience.
- Project Management Concentration: Project management and leadership are a highly sought-after skills spanning many industries around the globe. With increasingly intense competition, businesses demand timely and cost effective development plans. Courses offer the student an understanding of organizational behavior, effective team-building skills, conflict management and resolution, as well as skills to effectively manage the financial side of projects.
Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
- Organizational Behavior
- Analytical Tools for Management Decisions
- Leadership and Ethics in a Global Environment
- Managerial Accounting for Decision Makers
- Brand and Marketing Management
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. The M.B.A. online offers six sessions per year to allow you the greatest flexibility and convenience.
DisciplinesMarketing Organisational Behaviour Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Benedictine University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Two letters of recommendation from your professional references
- A resume detailing your professional experiences
- A letter of intent including why you've chosen Benedictine's M.B.A.
International13090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 22 months.
National13090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.