Maximize your learners' potential by delivering effective instructional materials no matter where, or who, you're teaching with a Master of Science in Education in Learning Design and Technology from Purdue University - Online.
- K–12 teachers, administrators and dedicated learning managers graduate ready to integrate technology and create optimal learning materials that help students of all ages and abilities reach their full potential.
- The online MSEd in Learning Design and Technology program prepares you to facilitate more effective learning in the classroom and become an invaluable asset to your school or district.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Learning Design and Technology
- Human Performance Technology
- Learning Theory and Instructional Design
- Integration and Management of Computers in Education
- Introduction to E-Learning
- Learning Systems Design
- Learning Design and Technology Practicum
- Strategic Assessment and Evaluation
- Advanced Practices in Learning Systems Design
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 1018 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An updated resume
- A 500-word (minimum) personal statement
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits
- (3) professional letters of recommendation from individuals familiar with your abilities
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
In-State354 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 354 USD per credit and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.