Health Professions Education from University of Louisville is offered through an innovative partnership between the College of Education and Human Development and the School of Medicine. The program is designed for those involved in education, learning, and performance improvement in healthcare settings. The program includes faculty, future faculty, residents, clinical educators, and graduate students in health sciences fields such as medicine, nursing, dentistry, public health, clinical and allied health professions.
Graduates with Health Professions Education from University of Louisville will:
- develop skills by exploring cutting-edge concepts
- desig hands-on and research-based projects
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Clinical Education
- Continuing Education
- Professional Development
- Performance Improvement
- Leadership Development
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Health View 1328 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Graduate School Application
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work. Unconditional admission requires a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 for all coursework taken.
- GRE Scores (required for some): For applicants with less than a 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work and no terminal degree (e.g., M.D., D.D.S., Ph.D.), you must submit GRE scores. GRE scores under the current exam must be a minimum of 146 (verbal) and 140 (quantitative) for consideration for unconditional admission.
- English Proficiency
- Application fee
- Financial Statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Goal Statement Sheet
- Current Resume
International27374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13687 USD per semester during 18 months.
National27374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13687 USD per semester during 18 months.
In-State13260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6630 USD per semester during 18 months.
Online tuition: 737 per credit
Living costs for Louisville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.