You master an advanced curriculum developed with industry and have proven your ability to solve real-world problems. From corporate offices to independent start ups, you become sought after because you excel. If you're ready to lead and take on new challenges, then it's time to make the future you want.
The Clarkson MBA makes you a stronger candidate for the job you want.
Conduct Research. Create Solutions. Network. Succeed.
A general MBA results in a median early-career salary of nearly $60,000 and a median mid-career salary of around $100,000, according to PayScale’s College Salary Report. The average starting salary for Clarkson MBA's is $70,000!
In 2018, MBA students had 100% job placement within 3 months of graduation.
In lieu of taking courses at Clarkson University, you can also take your spring semester global, and complete a semester exchange at one of our partner institutions:
- IÉSEG School of Management, France
- KEDGE Business School, France
- ESSCA School of Management, China
- City University of Hong Kong
- Monash University, Australia
Earn a Dual Degree
You can get a dual MBA/MS in Data Analytics by completing 21 additional credits
- Probability & Statistics for Analytics
- Database Modeling, Design & Implementation
- Optimization Methods for Analytics
- Information Visualization
- Data Mining
- Capstone Project
Clarkson's Online MBA is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Known worldwide, AACSB International challenges educators to pursue excellence and continuous improvement throughout their business programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Applied Economics
- Organizational Behavior & Performance Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Planning
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Decision Analysis and Supply Chain Modeling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application
- Transcripts from all institution(s) attended
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Resume or C.V.
- Statement of purpose
- 3 letters of recommendation
- English Proficiency Testing (see full checklist for options)
- U.S. Bachelor’s equivalency
- Certificate of finance to receive an I-20
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1488 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1488 USD per credit and a duration of 9 months.
National1488 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1488 USD per credit and a duration of 9 months.
All our scholarships are merit based.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.