Through focused coursework about unique programs and services, collaboration with families, and specialized instructional methods, participants will gain a deeper understanding of how to effectively work with and support students who have unique sensory learning needs.
The Graduate Certificate in Sensory Disabilities, offered by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, alone does not qualify the holder to apply for a Nebraska teaching endorsement in Deaf Education or Visual Impairment. Students interested in pursuing an endorsement in either Deaf Education or Visual Impairment will be able to take additional coursework and should contact Dr. Thomas (Deaf Education) or Dr. Savaiano (Visual Impairments) for more information.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Second Language Acquisition
- Linguistics for Language Teachers
- Teaching English as an International Language
- World Languages Assessment
- Teaching Multilingual Learners in Content Areas
- Linguistics in Language and Learning Contexts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 85 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Transcripts and/or mark sheets showing the grades earned in each course
- A diploma or certificate of graduation. (Not required if the transcript includes the name of the degree and the date it was conferred.)
- The Diploma Supplement, if the degree is Bologna-compliant
International960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National960 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 960 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State332 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 332 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.