The practice-oriented Master of Sports Leadership is structured to accommodate mid-career athletic administrators and coaches, as well as individuals seeking to prepare for careers in the sports industry.
Developed in collaboration with Northeastern University 's Center for the Study of Sport in Society, the Master of Sports Leadership prepares you for a variety of sport-related occupations—whether it’s working with a professional or intercollegiate sports team, with a fitness club or wellness organization, or in marketing, communication, or sports management.
Courses within this unique graduate degree examine the social and business issues that are critical to sports leadership.
This practice-oriented degree provides you with a well-rounded educational experience—equipping you to advance your career in the sports industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Your Leadership Capability
- The Ethical Leader
- Sports Management
- Sport in Society
- Leadership and Organization in Sport
- Sports Law
- Sports Media Relations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 1746 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose (500-1000 words)
- Professional resumé
- Unofficial undergraduate transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation: from individuals who have either academic or professional knowledge of your capabilities such as a faculty member, colleague, or mentor, preferably one from your current employer
- English Language Proficiency Proof:
- Official associate or bachelor's degree transcript from an accredited college or university in the U.S., stating degree conferral and date
- TOEFL, IELTS, or NU Global Exam scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National22666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.