Learn more in the Information Technology (Database Systems Technology) programme at University of Maryland University College.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Manage, mine, model, and warehouse data
- Utilize your database administration and security techniques and skills
- Use ETL for data warehousing
- Complete projects using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
- Apply your skills in NoSQL, Oracle 11g, SQL, and UNIX to the professional environment
- Computer Systems Architecture
- Information Systems Infrastructure
- Information Systems Analysis, Modeling, and Design
- Information Technology Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Data Science & Big Data View 133 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official documentation indicating successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. baccalaureate degree: If you were educated in a country other than the United States, you must have your official transcripts evaluated by an independent credit evaluation service. The evaluation company will send a copy of the evaluation to both you and UMUC. However, providing your transcript does not ensure admission to the Graduate School.
- English language proficiency: If you were educated outside of the U.S., you need to demonstrate college-level proficiency in written English to UMUC.
International23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23724 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 659 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 504 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.