As the important information we exchange for government administration, commerce, education, and everyday communication transitions from the printed page to digital platforms, it has never been more critical to protect the systems, networks, and programs we use, as well as the information itself, from the threat of attack and unauthorized access. The Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Analytics and Operations at Pennsylvania State University can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to stand in defense of our most confidential and sensitive data.
This online program, offered by the College of Information Sciences and Technology (IST) in partnership with Penn State World Campus, is designed to create a deep understanding of cybersecurity analytics and operations by blending education relating to technology, incident response, strategic planning, and crisis management. The program also aims to prepare the next generation of cybersecurity analysts to better protect digital information from attack through cyber-defense strategies, including incident response, strategic planning, and crisis management. From all levels of government to businesses of any size, advanced professional skills in cybersecurity protection are needed by all industries.
The information and skills taught in this program, paired with a recognized master’s degree from Penn State, can help you advance in the marketplace with a distinct advantage. Your well-regarded advanced degree can provide you with more opportunities to earn a higher salary than other professionals in the same field. You can graduate well-qualified for positions such as:
- cybersecurity analyst
- cyber threat adviser
- information security director
- security engineer
- vulnerability assessor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Web Security and Privacy
- Network Security
- Information Security Management
- Network Management and Security
- Enterprise Information Technology Architecture
- Web Fundamentals
- Emerging Issues and Technologies
- Crisis, Disaster, and Risk Management
- Computer and Cyber Forensics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Cyber Security Artificial Intelligence View 147 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended
- Successful applicants are expected to have an overall GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) or higher for their undergraduate study (and/or graduate-level studies).
- English Proficiency
- References (3)
- Résumé — Upload your résumé to the online application.
- Three program-specific questions — Please submit your responses with your application.
International31350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 950 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.