When it comes to selecting an MBA program, you want a quality education that fits your needs. The Pennsylvania State University online Business Administration MBA, delivered through Penn State World Campus and the Penn State Smeal College of Business, offers you an experience customized to fit your busy lifestyle and unique career goals.
The program’s contemporary, interdisciplinary curriculum integrates and unifies all functional areas of business, allowing you to effectively approach problem-solving from a more holistic perspective. You will be able to concentrate on the functional areas in which you want to specialize while working at a pace that works for you.
What you will learn
The core course work will prepare you to become a more effective business professional by exposing you to the principles and practices essential to modern management. You will develop marketable skills tied to business analytics, problem-solving, influencing others, critical thinking, and cross-functional business savvy.
Critical to your success is our focus on the application of new knowledge to solving real-world business problems in a team setting. Every core course includes teamwork.
Our graduates can expect to:
- gain an in-depth understanding of how businesses operate
- integrate knowledge across functional areas
- work effectively in high-performing teams
- lead and manage strategically for the future
- Data Analysis for Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Ethical and Responsible Business Leadership
- Economics for Business Strategy Marketing in a Global Environment
- Financial Accounting
- Leadership Communications and Change Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 686 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a tertiary (postsecondary) degree that is deemed comparable to a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Official transcripts from each institution attended, regardless of the number of credits or semesters completed.
- GPA and Test Scores
- GMAT or GRE waivers are offered to applicants who meet certain qualifications.
- English Proficiency
- Essay Response
- Application Portfolio Evaluation
- Online Interview
International59328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1236 USD per credit during 12 months.
National59328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1236 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.