The purpose of the Master of Education in Educational Technology at Northern Arizona University is to provide students with the expertise and skills to integrate technology into their own teaching, model effective use of current technologies in diverse learning environments, and assist instructors in designing technology-enhanced learning experiences.
Globalization demands new skills from PK-20 teachers; critical thinking, problem solving, communication, creativity, and innovation are skills that the US citizenry need to acquire to be able to compete in the global market. Come and acquire, update, and hone these skills to improve your marketability as a Technology Director.
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- School/District technology coordinator
- Educational technology consultant
- Military/Corporate professional developer
- Community college instructor
This program is accredited by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Candidates in this program of study move from educational technology facilitators to educational technology leaders.
- To successfully complete this master program of study, candidates must demonstrate their understandings of content, pedagogy, and professional knowledge and skills through their performance on key assessments-which are embedded in all ETC courses and presented within the Capstone Portfolio.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Teaching View 1291 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25708 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25708 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10480 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.