The purpose of the Master of Education in Educational Technology at Northern Arizona University is to provide students with the expertise and skills to integrate technology into their own teaching, model effective use of current technologies in diverse learning environments, and assist instructors in designing technology-enhanced learning experiences.
Globalization demands new skills from PK-20 teachers; critical thinking, problem solving, communication, creativity, and innovation are skills that the US citizenry need to acquire to be able to compete in the global market. Come and acquire, update, and hone these skills to improve your marketability as a Technology Director.
With further education, one of these paths is possible:
- School/District technology coordinator
- Educational technology consultant
- Military/Corporate professional developer
- Community college instructor
- Instructional Theory And Strategies In Technology Integration
- Distributed Learning Delivery Systems
- Creating Technology Learning Environments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Teaching View 83 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- All requirements for your specific academic plan(s). This may include a thesis.
- All graduate work with a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0.
- All work toward the master’s degree must be completed within six consecutive years. The six years begins with the semester and year of admission to the program.
International12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
National12480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 416 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.