You will develop innovative strategies to address issues in systems integration, project and change management, digitalization, and new trends in computing such as:
- Data analytics
- Ubiquitous computing
- Social computing
- Green ICT (also called green IT or green computing)
- Cloud computing
Learning outcomesThe Information Systems curriculum emphasizes the tie between Information Systems (IS) and other disciplines, such as Computer Science and Software Engineering at Athabasca University. Core courses cover both technical and managerial topics, including:
- database design
- enterprise-wide network infrastructure
- human-computer interaction
- IS project management
- ethical, legal and social issues in IT
- Systems Development With Emerging Technology
- Information Technology Hardware and Software
- Object Structure and Programming
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior in Information Systems
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 14 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Canada
- We believe in education and learning opportunities for everyone. That’s why Athabasca University programs are made to work for our students regardless of level of experience, previous grades or degrees.
- It’s our priority to ensure that our post-secondary online education is accessible and flexible, so our admission policy accepts undergraduate students to a program as long as they pass the minimum age restriction of 16 years of age.
International1859 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1859 CAD per module during 30 months.
National1654 CAD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1654 CAD per module during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.