Gain the business and management skills necessary to evaluate, synthesize, analyze, and apply concepts when leading unique projects on a multi-national scale with the Master of Project Management at Colorado State University Global Campus. Project management best practices are acknowledged and applied throughout the program in planning and execution, managing contracts and asset procurement, and when leading complex projects and teams. Advanced topics include…
- Decision sciences
- Risk management
- Project control and monitoring
- Financial metrics
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
- PMI ALIGNED FOR PMP CERTIFICATION Global’s Master of Project Management is aligned with PMI’s Body of Knowledge and prepares students for the Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate exam.
- 99% OF ALUMNI WORKING IN THEIR FIELD Master of Project Management alumni from CSU Global report exceptionally high rates of working in their field after completing the program.
- $100,930 MEDIAN ANNUAL SALARY According to the BLS, the median annual salary for General and Operations Managers is over $100,000.
- PROJECT MANAGER, PROGRAM MANAGER, OPERATIONS MANAGER The top three job titles as reported by CSU Global’s Master of Project Management alumni.
- Fundamentals of Research and Writing
- Effective Organizations—Theory and Practice
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Business Analyses
- Contracts, Procurement, and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Accounting View 770 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- For those applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00, a graduate degree (or higher) GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) can also be used for admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 may apply for Provisional Admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00 and a graduate GPA lower than a 3.00 may also apply for Provisional Admission.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
$500 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.