Upon graduation, you'll be qualified to provide a myriad of gender related services focusing on health promotion and disease prevention that range from well-woman care, prenatal and postpartum care, and common and complex women’s health issues in both primary settings and women's health specialty practices.
The Women's Health and Gender Related Nurse Practitioner program of Drexel University prepares nurses for roles as advanced-practice clinicians, educators, researchers, and leaders in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary healthcare environment. It was designed to embrace the competencies and skill sets required for today's versatile nurse practitioner as medical knowledge expands, healthcare systems evolve and technology advances in response to health care needs and evidence-based research.
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Synchronous online lectures offer a highly-interactive learning format that challenges and engages
- An experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel’s acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Upon completion of the program, you're eligible for Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Certification through the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 259 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.) The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either previous or immediate supervisors or former nursing faculty members who can attest to your clinical knowledge, skill and potential aptitude for graduate study
International1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.