In the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Online) program of Drexel University you'll learn collaborative skills to work with other healthcare professionals to provide mental healthcare services in all settings. The program enables graduates to deliver direct (assessment, intervention) and indirect advanced practice services (consultation, case management and supervision) to those who are at risk for and/or require mental health services.
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Synchronous online lectures offer a highly interactive learning format that challenges and engages students
- An experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel's acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Upon completion of the program, students are eligible for Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification through ANCC
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Public Health Nursing View 485 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.) The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN
- Minimum one year of psychiatric nursing experience
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license
International26962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1037 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.