The Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program of Drexel University emphasizes evidence-based practice, interdisciplinary collaboration and the critical use of new technology. Nurse practitioners specializing in pediatric primary care will be able to meet the demanding physiological and social needs of patients from infancy through adolescence.
- The master's degree in nursing at Drexel University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Synchronous online lectures offer a highly interactive learning format that challenges and engages students
- An experienced and board certified faculty from Drexel’s acclaimed College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Upon completion of the program, students are eligible for Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certification through ANCC or PNCB
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 235 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.) The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN
- While experience in pediatrics is not required for admission to this program, one year of experience is required before you can begin the clinical portion of the program
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license
International1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.