The curriculum of the Nursing Education program of Drexel University incorporates core graduate level concepts (patient safety, ethics, advocacy, and research), advanced clinical concepts, and contemporary education content to prepare nurses for diverse roles in education. The program includes all nurse educator competencies and prepares graduates to successfully pass the Certified Nursing Educator Exam.
A master’s degree in nursing education is the typical entry-point to a teaching career in nursing. The MSN: Nursing Education degree program will prepare you for roles in both higher education and professional development. As a graduate of this program you will be prepared to teach in classrooms, clinical settings, online, and simulation labs, and to hold positions such as:
- Nursing Faculty
- Clinical Instructor
- Simulation Educator
- Hospital Nurse Educator
- Professional Development Specialist
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Public Health Educator
- Community Health Education Coordinator
- Professor, Researcher
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Confronting Issues in Contemporary Health Care Environments
- Advanced Ethical Decision Making in Health Care
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare
- Research Methods and Biostatistics
- Evaluation and Translation of Health Research
- The Role and Responsibility of the Nursing Professor
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 259 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Your BSN must be from an institution accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN). The accrediting body for NLN is ACEN and the accrediting body for the American Association Colleges of Nursing is CCNE.
- Nurses with a non-nursing bachelor's may consider applying for the RN-BSN-MSN program to earn both a BSN and MSN concurrently, or apply to the RN to MSN Bridge Program.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
International1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1026 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1026 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.