Through Interstate Reciprocity Agreements, graduates of the Teaching, Learning and Curriculum - Teacher Certification Track - Secondary Education program of Drexel University can become certified to teach in almost any state in the nation.
A Special Education add-on certification is available by completing seven additional courses and a Praxis exam. Students must obtain the initial certification to continue onto the Special Education Certificate.
- Convenience - A flexible part-time program that fits into the busy work and personal schedules of today’s professionals
- Quality - Online courses are developed and taught by the same nationally-recognized faculty of Drexel’s School of Education who teach our on-campus courses
- Interactivity - Drexel's highly interactive e-Learning method and small class sizes allow extensive interaction with faculty and fellow students
- Practicality - Students will be provided with essential tools to lead curricular innovations and instructional improvements, especially in mathematics, science and technology
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses include:
- The Inclusive Classroom
- Literacy and Content Skill Development PK-12
- Design for Learning with Digital Media
- Professional Studies in Instruction
- Foundations in Instructing English Language Learners
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation View 1021 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (graduate degree GPA will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA)
- If you're pursuing Teacher Education Certification, you must meet the PA State content course requirements for your specific area of certification
- Content course reviews are conducted at time of application
- Coursework missing from your undergraduate background or below the minimum 3.0 GPA cumulative average may be taken concurrently with the graduate program
International1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.