As a student of the Creativity and Innovation program of Drexel University you'll be taught to:
- Assess and develop your own creative strengths
- Effectively identify problematic situations within a variety of settings and fields
- Produce plausible and creative solutions to solve real-world dilemmas
- Methodically analyze and implement the best possible solution to these situations
- Improve workplace results through the executive of innovative practices
- Examine and interpret contemporary research in creativity and innovation in both academic and professional settings
- Participate in cutting-edge research with emerging creativity scholars virtually or on-campus to collaborate, share ideas and receive assistance with literature review, methodology, and grant writing
- Develop in-house expertise in your own workplace to foster creative environments and identify fellow creative problem-solvers
Expertise in the workplace
A recent IBM study conducted amongst 1,500 chief executive officers worldwide identified creativity as the most important leadership quality of the future. Many of these CEOs were from Fortune 500 companies like Pepsi, BF Goodrich, Ford Motor Company, Disney, Time Warner, and K-Mart - all of whom employ a “Chief Innovation Officer” or “Chief Creativity Officer” as part of their executive staff. The diversity of these companies reflects the multidisciplinary nature of career options for graduates of the accredited MS in Creativity and Innovation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Tools and Techniques in Creativity
- Creativity in the Workplace
- Neuroscience, Creativity,& Innovation
- Current Trends in Creativity & Innovation
- Diagnostic Creative Intervention
- Leadership in Educational Contexts and Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 713 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Graduate GPA's will be considered along with the undergraduate GPA, and a cumulative GPA above 3.0 may be considered
- Provisional admission may be granted if your GPA is below 3.0
- An admissions interview is required for a GPA below 2.75
International1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1007 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1007 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.