Gain the organizational, business management, planning, marketing, fundraising, and leadership skills needed to manage athletic programs by enrolling in the Athletic Administration Postgrad. Cert. at the American Public University.
APU’s online athletic administration certificate program prepares you to manage sports programs and facilities by equipping you with knowledge about emerging health and fitness trends. It also builds your capacity for securing financial support for programs and facilities—a skill set that is vital to the responsibilities of athletic directors, recreation directors, and sports and fitness owners.
This certificate integrates accreditation standards defined by the American Society of Exercise Physiologists (ASEP) within various sports management and sports and health sciences programs.
What You Will Do
- Compare and contrast various approaches to the administration of sports programs in a multitude of sports settings
- Recognize the various roles of internal and external stakeholders in managing sports programs
- Understand major legal issues related to sports, sports management, and the sports industry
- Become familiar with entrepreneurial opportunities in the sports industry, such as franchising and small business ventures
- Sports Law
- High School Athletic Administration
- Sports Event Management
- Sports Entrepreneurship
- Leadership and Management in Sport
- Sales and Promotions in Sport
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses start monthly
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Sports Management Sports Sciences View 92 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU graduate programs require you to have earned a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 12 months.
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 12 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.