This Strategic Communication program offered by Washington State University will advance and energize your career. Our multidisciplinary approach offers training in new and traditional media, critical for today’s strategic communications; teaches students how to gather and analyze information and use those findings in creating communication campaign; trains students, in the tradition of Edward R. Murrow, to create messages that are both strategic and responsible; includes weekly online instructor office hours, frequent student self-assessment tools, ongoing interaction with other students, and a flexible timeline for completion.
The program offers hands-on training in the most advanced platforms, tools and techniques. You will work closely with industry professionals and faculty to learn audio and video software, graphic design tools, new media and publication layouts. By the time you are finished, you will have created multimedia materials that are evaluated by peers and produced as portfolio-quality items stored online. This work can be tailored to each individual career, or even your specific job needs.
Advertising, public relations, corporate communication, and communication management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduates will be able to:
- Prepare students to excel in the fields of advertising, public relations, corporate communication, and communication management with demonstrated knowledge of strategic communication skills.
- Teach students how to use advanced media tools, create data-based communication plans and design and deliver integrated promotional campaigns across earned, owned and paid channels.
- Give the students tools to understand how to gather and analyze information and use those findings in creating communication campaigns by designing courses that are rooted in the foundation of research and theory in partnership with courses teaching students best practices and industry standards in contemporary communication strategies and tactics.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall August 1
- Spring December 1
- Summer April 15
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Strategic Management View 153 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Prospective international students must have the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an approved institution. Usually, this is a minimum of four years of study beyond grade 12.
- A grade point average equivalent to a U.S. grade of "B" (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) or better is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National13533 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State6308 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.