Unlike traditional MBA programs, the Master of Science in Engineering Management degree program at the National University emphasizes management skills that are specifically built on the students’ technical backgrounds and experience. The custom-designed mix of management concepts and technical expertise will help prepare professionals to direct major public and private organizations in the increasingly complicated managerial environment of today’s competitive global, technical environment. In this program, engineering management principles are broadly based and draw from many different disciplines such as applied sciences, engineering, natural sciences, mathematics, economics, business, and social sciences.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate quantitative analytical and critical thinking skills and techniques to manage projects and processes (products and services).
- Examine a multidisciplinary approach involving the integration of engineering, management, quality and risk analysis in projects, and processes.
- Identify, prioritize and select relevant solutions in solving complex engineering problems and processes.
- Assess tools and techniques, resources, organizational systems, and decision-making processes for the successful management of projects.
- Apply global mindset and a detailed knowledge of business environments in engineering management solutions.
- Demonstrate organizational and team skills needed to manage projects and processes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Management Concepts
- Project Management Principles
- Skills Management
- Quality Management
- Global Trends in Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Online intakes: Monthly
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 391 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved, or where a grade point average of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam. These tests are NOT required for those with a GPA over 2.5.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status (instead of taking the above tests).
- Preliminary documentation of prior education must be presented at required interview with an admissions advisor. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1989 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 USD per module during 12 months.
National1989 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1989 USD per module during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.