Changes in the business environment create the need for individuals wishing to pursue a senior management role to be aware of contemporary accounting and finance developments.
Understanding these theoretical and practical issues is critical for managers who often have to make rapid and far-reaching decisions about the short term financial operations and long term strategies of firms.
The aim of the Accounting and Finance course at Bangor University is to provide graduates and other individuals that have practical accounting and financial training with the knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a senior level professional career in accounting, financial services or related sectors of the economy.
- Research Methods
- Accounting Theory
- International Financial Markets
- Advanced Financial Reporting and Regulation
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June (for September intake) or the end of October (for January intake).
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 859 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Entry to the MSc programme requires a good undergraduate degree (2ii) in a relevant subject, e.g. economics, finance, accounting or management from a university, or a similar qualification from any other institution.
- Alternatively, possession of a suitable professional qualification and relevant practical experience may also be accepted. In general, however, applicants are judged on their individual merits and age, work experience and other factors are also considered.
- Bangor University also offers International Incorporated Masters Degrees for International students whose academic credentials are different from those outlined above. The first year is studied at the Bangor International College , an embedded College on our University campus and delivered by Oxford International Education Group.
- We welcome applications from good graduates in relevant disciplines and from those with equivalent professional qualification and work experience.
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.