UD’s online MBA program is designed to fit your busy schedule: no business undergraduate degree requirement, GMAT and fee waivers available for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
UD’s Online MBA Program Benefits
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months.
- Each course is only 7 weeks.
- Study whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background.
- Learn from Ph.D.-qualified faculty with extensive experience in graduate education and industry.
- Gain access to all available student services, including a personal career coach to assist with job search and resume evaluation.
An online MBA degree from the University of Delaware provides you with analytical tools, data and creative skills that improve business decision-making. While the online MBA program offers a broad view of business, courses in international business and finance will empower you with the skills and confidence to navigate a dynamic, global economy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management Control Systems and Information Technology
- Statistical Data Analysis for Business
- Operations Management and Management Science
- Ethical Issues in Domestic and Global Business Environments
- Ethical Leadership Development
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Globalization and Business
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Economic Analysis for Business Policy
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship & Technology Commercialization
- Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- Interactive Hospitality Services Marketing
- Experiences in Strategic Integration for Top Managers
- 16 months
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
The program has six starts throughout the year. Contact an admissions counselor for specific term application deadline and class start dates.
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 388 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Application Fee - A $75 application fee is due when you submit your online application. Waivers are available for qualified students.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Transcripts - Unofficial transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework are required with your application.
- Prerequisites - You may have majored in any area during your undergraduate study. However, the MAP program requires students to have taken ACCT 207 Introduction to Financial Accounting and ACCT 208 Introduction to Managerial Accounting (or their equivalents) before beginning coursework.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- International Students: Language Test Requirement
International813 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 813 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National813 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 813 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
In-State813 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 813 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Dean's Merit Scholarships
Online applicants who are interested in applying for a merit based scholarship of up to $5000 must complete the scholarship application form and upload it as an additional document to their application for admission. The scholarships are competitive and a limited number are available. The final determination of scholarship awards is made by the college. The criteria below are minimum criteria and do not guarantee funding.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.2 or above with consideration given to school attended and specific degree program
- GMAT score of 600+
- Work Experience (if GMAT is waived) of 8+ years and must be full-time, progressive professional experience
- Other influential factors for award include:
- Graduate degree in another subject area
- Professional Certifications (e.g. CPA, CFA etc.)
- Leadership roles in corporate and/or community setting
- Awards and achievements
The online MBA requires a one-time, non-refundable application fee of $75.00. Fee waivers are available for applicants with a GMAT score of at least 600; visit the FAQs for additional information.
Financial aid is available for students in the online MBA program. For additional information, visit the FAQs or contact Student Financial Services.
Steps to File the FAFSA
- Complete the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to include the UD Federal School Code: 001431
- When filing your FAFSA on the Web, you will be encouraged to use the IRS DRT (Data Retrieval Tool), which allows the U.S. Department of Education to access your tax year data directly from the IRS, rather than having you provide the data. This will ensure the most accurate aid award for you and may satisfy the need for further tax information if selected for Federal Verification.
- After the FAFSA has been submitted, you will receive notification from the Federal Government in the form of a Student Aid Report (SAR). The Student Aid Report will contain your Expected Family Contribution and will also indicate your Pell Grant if eligible as well as Federal Direct Loans. Be sure to review this report and correct any errors that you may find.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!