UD’s online Business Administration Online program at University of Delaware is designed to fit your busy schedule: no business undergraduate degree requirement, GMAT and fee waivers available for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
UD’s Online MBA Program Benefits
- Earn your degree in as few as 16 months.
- Each course is only 7 weeks.
- Study whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
- Gain admission with any undergraduate background.
- Learn from Ph.D.-qualified faculty with extensive experience in graduate education and industry.
- Gain access to all available student services, including a personal career coach to assist with job search and resume evaluation.
An online MBA degree from the University of Delaware provides you with analytical tools, data and creative skills that improve business decision-making. While the online MBA program offers a broad view of business, courses in international business and finance will empower you with the skills and confidence to navigate a dynamic, global economy.
About the University of Delaware
The University of Delaware has a great tradition of excellence, from our founding as a small private academy in 1743, to the research-intensive, technologically advanced institution of today.
Promoting an environment in which all people are inspired to learn, UD encourages intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, free inquiry and respect for the views and values of an increasingly diverse population. Our alumni number more than 154,000 living Blue Hens who are making vital contributions to the world.
Our distinguished faculty includes internationally known authors, scientists and artists, among them a Nobel laureate, Guggenheim and Fulbright fellows, and members of the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
About the Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics
As the second largest college at the University of Delaware, the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics is a diverse community of more than 2,800 undergraduates, 600 graduate students, 175 faculty and 23,000 living alumni. Lerner College is UD's only named college, honoring Alfred Lerner, former chairman of the board and CEO of MBNA Corporation.
With undergraduate and graduate rankings from institutions such as Bloomberg Businessweek and The Princeton Review, as well as AACSB accreditation, Lerner College is an excellent choice for furthering your business education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Management Control Systems and Information Technology
- Statistical Data Analysis for Business
- Operations Management and Management Science
- Ethical Issues in Domestic and Global Business Environments
- Ethical Leadership Development
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Globalization and Business
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Strategy
- Economic Analysis for Business Policy
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship & Technology Commercialization
- Financial Management
- International Financial Management
- Interactive Hospitality Services Marketing
- Experiences in Strategic Integration for Top Managers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 441 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose your Graduate Program
- Start your on-line application
- Gather the following documents:
- Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Write your Graduate Application Essay
- Check if Supplemental Documents are needed
- Check if Writing Samples are needed
- Resume (optional)
- TOEFL or IELTS Score
International1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1898 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.