The Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology MSc aims to provide you with a strong foundation of knowledge in the following areas relevant to clinical neuropsychology:
- Neuropsychological theory and evidence from clinical and experimental studies
- Neuropsychological disorders, including their basis in neuroanatomy and neuropathology, and their impact on individuals and families
- Neuropsychological assessment
- Neuropsychological rehabilitation
- Research Methods
- Conducting neuropsychological research.
Careers and Employability
The Clinical Neuropsychology programme offered at Bangor University can serve as a basis for research, clinical training, or professional practice in this area.
On successful completion of the course, students will be well equipped to undertake further postgraduate study leading to a PhD, or to work in neuropsychological research.
The course provides an excellent basis for seeking employment in health care, for example as an assistant psychologist or rehabilitation assistant, and for progressing to professional training, for example in clinical psychology or related areas.
Established health professionals taking the course will find that it provides a valuable opportunity for continuing professional development, which may contribute to future career progression.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bio Bases of Neuro Disorders
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Research Project
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Advanced Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The University will accept applications throughout the year, but we would generally advise that you send in your application form by the end of June (for September intake).
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience Clinical Psychology View 279 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- UK applicants should normally have a BPS-accredited undergraduate degree or a conversion degree in Psychology, with at least 2(ii) or equivalent.
- Applicants with degrees of an equivalent standard in a closely-related discipline, including qualified health professionals (e.g. clinical psychologists, psychiatrists, occupational therapists) who have relevant clinical experience, will also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.