The MS in Informatics program at San José State University is designed for students interested in exploring connections between people and data through organization and visualization and using data to make informed decisions in safe and secure technology environments and information systems.
The master’s degree program is delivered 100% online asynchronously, affording convenience and flexibility to get the formal training needed for career advancement in the rapidly expanding Informatics field.
Possible careers in the Informatics field include:
- Information Security Analyst
- Cybersecurity Professional
- Health Information Specialist
- Health Services Manager
- Clinical Data Analyst
- Information Architect
- Quality Assurance Lead
- Nursing Informatics Specialist
- Online Marketing Analyst
- User Experience Designer
- Web Application Developer
- Informatics: Technology
- Information Security
- Big Data Analytics and Management
- Human Centered Design
- Informatics: Project Management
- Electronic Records
- Digital Assets Management
- Information Security: Information Assurance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Data Science & Big Data View 331 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from any regionally accredited institution in any discipline with an overall GPA of at least 2.8 in the bachelor’s degree or in the last 60 semester or 90 quarter units.
- Applicants are required to demonstrate a strong technical foundation by having completed coursework and/or work experience with 1) HTML5 and CSS, 2) a programming language, or 3) in information systems.
International15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15750 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.