The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley's Kinesiology with a concentration in Sport Management program includes academic as well as practical experiences in the student’s chosen area of study.
- The Department of Health and Human Performance’s graduate program prepares graduate students to function professionally in a diverse and changing society, improve quality of life, and promote healthy lifestyles through the understanding and delivery of management, physical activity and wellness concepts. The program includes academic as well as practical experiences in the student’s chosen area of study.
- The sport management concentration within the Master of Science in Kinesiology is designed to prepare sport professionals for a variety of management-related careers in athletic, recreation, and education settings. Potential career paths are virtually limitless, with new specialties continually emerging. The sport management curriculum includes specialized courses in sport law, marketing, event and facility management, and relevant field experience.
- History and Philosophy of Kinesiology
- Research Methods
- Curriculum Construction
- Organizations and Administration of Sport Programs
- Legal Issues in Sports
- Ethics in Sports
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSports Management Kinesiology View 108 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
- Submit your application online.
- Submit transcripts from all colleges/universities
- GPA 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
International16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.