Our master’s degree in education curriculum and instruction is designed to prepare you for leadership roles in Christian, public, and private school systems. Our MEd degree can also equip you with classroom management techniques to improve the quality of the teaching experience. Coursework for the masters in curriculum and instruction online degree provides focused training for those seeking a position as a K-12 educator or those wanting to further their education.
Potential Masters in Education Careers
After completion of your online MEd in Curriculum and Instruction at Liberty University, you can be more prepared to take the next step towards pursuing your dream career! If you enjoy working directly with students, your opportunities to work as a middle school, special education, or elementary school teacher have the potential to increase because of your advanced knowledge.
With administrative training, graduates may qualify for job opportunities as a school technology director or on the school board. No matter what degree path you may take, you can be better prepared for earning your online Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction to take on any task you receive.
- Curriculum developer
- Daycare operator
- English teacher
- School technology director
- School technology specialist
- Technology instructor
- University professor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core foundational courses and study throughout each degree completion plan cover educational research and assessment as well as foundations of excellent teaching and education. We want to provide you with the base knowledge of education to build upon your specialized knowledge.
- If your passions lie in special education, you will have coursework that delves deep into the understanding of inclusive classrooms and characteristics of autism spectrum disorders. These key skills and tools can also be relevant to anyone seeking to teach in a general classroom setting. Here at Liberty, you can receive training on how to use technology in the classroom efficiently for optimal learning in addition to training in your desired grade level.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
For online programmes, Liberty University offers multiple intakes depending on your chosen time table. To find out more information, visit the university's page.
DisciplinesEducation View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liberty University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above cumulative, combined GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 18 months.
National14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State14760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.