Through this online Business Administration- Healthcare Administration program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, you will build on essential business knowledge with our MBA core and acquire a solid working knowledge of healthcare administration best practices. The four healthcare administration concentration courses include: The Health Care System, Health Economics & Policy, Health Care Financial Management, and Health Law and Ethics.
This healthcare MBA program will enable you to:
- Provide leadership to teams working in collaborative problem-solving situations
- Solve problems using analysis-based decision-making tools
- Analyze and synthesize the integration of business functions in complex organizations, diverse cultural settings and the global marketplace
- Communicate to diverse audiences effectively, both orally and in writing
- Resolve ethical and governance issues in a socially responsible manner
Healthcare services career opportunities:
- Hospital Administrator
- Medical Entrepreneur
- Human Resource Director
- Medical Facility CFO
- Health Care System
- Health Economics Policy
- Health Care Financial Management
- Health and Law Ethics
- Organizational Behavioral Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Informatics View 493 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Application Fee ($50 domestic/$70 international)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited or equivalent college or university
- Applicants applying for this program must have an undergraduate GPA of at least a 2.5 in their last 60 hours
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores. School code is 6849. Generally, scores over 5 years old will not be accepted.
- A GMAT/GRE waiver is available to applicants with a 3.0 GPA in their last 60 hours.
- Current Resume
- Essay describing professional and educational goals in at least 500 words
- Submit official transcripts documenting all undergraduate and graduate coursework taken at any accredited college or university attended
International15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.