Aviation is an important field that requires qualified professionals who can educate, train, and lead others. For an upper-level position in aeronautics, most candidates need a higher education credential – like a master’s degree. If you’re seeking to further your career, and you value biblical principles, then Liberty University ’s Master of Science (M.S.) in Aeronautics (Online) may be the degree for you!
Career Opportunities for Master of Science in Aeronautics Graduates
- Aircraft manufacturer manager
- Airline safety program manager
- Airport manager
- Aviation education administrator
- Aviation regulations consultant
- Aviation trainer/educator
- Aviation training services course developer
- FAA safety inspector
- Higher-level position within an airline or aviation company
- Military senior leader
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aviation Context & Foundations
- Applied Aviation Research
- Ethics in Aerospace Decision Making
- Applied Human Factors
- Aviation Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
For online programmes, Liberty University offers multiple intakes depending on your chosen time table. To find out more information, visit the university's page.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 55 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liberty University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 615 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.