By combining the strengths of these nationally ranked programs, graduates will be afforded the opportunity to integrate analytic skills in a unique and interdisciplinary way that yields deep insights into analytics problems.Analytics is defined as “the scientific process of transforming data into insight for making better decisions.” Tying together the new opportunities made possible by big data and computing, advanced quantitative methods from statistics and operations research, and the need for better business intelligence and decision support, analytics has quickly become a key facet of business strategy The MS Analytics program’s graduates will be able to move directly into business, industry, and government positions where they can apply the practical knowledge they have gained to immediately benefit their employers.
Program Learning OutcomesStudents earning the MS Analytics - Online degree from Georgia Institute of Technology will be able to understand and integrate fundamental principles and advanced concepts across the core analytics disciplines of computing, statistics, operations research, and business. Trained by world-class faculty in all of these areas, students will learn
- identification and framing of problems;
- acquisition, management, and utilization of large and fast-moving streams of data;
- creation, analysis, solution, and interpretation of mathematical models using appropriate methodology; and
- the integration of these interdisciplinary skills to enable graduates to successfully develop and execute analytics projects.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Data Analytics in Business
- Time Series Analysis
- Computational Data Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 129 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Georgia Institute of Technology and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 24 months.
National10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 24 months.
- Under $10,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.