As a student in this program, you read, interpret, and evaluate literature in the political science discipline. You study the role of political science within the social sciences, the various methods used to build a body of knowledge, and the application of this knowledge to the political environment around you. You trace the influence of major theories and themes in political thought, and you conduct empirical social science research.
You may choose between a world politics track and an American politics track.
Your Indiana University Kokomo Online MA in Political Science helps prepare you for careers in such fields as:
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
- Policy analysis
- National security
- Public service, government, and politics
- International Relations
- Political Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We have a rolling admission here at IU Kokomo.
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development Political Science View 50 other Masters in Political Science in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Transfer Students - Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Students - Official transcripts of a bachelor degree equivalent to the US four-year degree along with program-specific exam result (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- English Proficiency Document – (Choose One)
- Financial Document
- Copy of Passport (a copy of your current passport with picture I.D)
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 320 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.