You’ll progress to specific courses relating to nursing education, which include:
- Curriculum in Nursing
- Evaluation in Nursing
- Teaching in Nursing
- Computer Technologies for Nurse Educators
- Nursing Education Practicum
- Scholarly Project
Upon completion of this program, you’ll be trained and educated to provide a broad range of health care services and work in a variety of careers and settings.
Looking for more details on the kinds of courses you’ll be taking? Visit the most current Academic Bulletin for specifics. Have questions or concerns about the MSN Education Track from Indiana University Kokomo? Reach out and chat with our eager-to-help faculty and staff.
- Nursing Theory
- Nursing Research
- Measurement and Data Analysis
- Advanced Practice Nursing Concepts
- Nursing Informatics
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We have a rolling admission here at IU Kokomo.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Administration View 1100 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Transfer Students - Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Students - Official transcripts of a bachelor degree equivalent to the US four-year degree along with program-specific exam result (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- English Proficiency Document – (Choose One)
- Financial Document
- Copy of Passport (a copy of your current passport with picture I.D)
International14592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1216 USD per credit during 36 months.
National14592 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1216 USD per credit during 36 months.
In-State5064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 422 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Kokomo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.