This program of History at Indiana University Kokomo teaches you how to apply the science and art of teaching to college-level instruction.
You will focus on the historiographic trends and historical context necessary to properly analyze current events, gain a depth of knowledge in a variety of historical subjects, and learn the most effective methods to teach those subjects to an undergraduate audience.
You also will learn to perform historical research and construct original arguments while assessing the validity of the historical sources you use.
- Historical Methodology
- Early America
- The 19th century
- Modern US History
- Comparative History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- We have a rolling admission here at IU Kokomo.
DisciplinesHistory Art History Modern History View 89 other Masters in History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application for Admission
- Official Academic Transcripts
- Transfer Students - Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Graduate Students - Official transcripts of a bachelor degree equivalent to the US four-year degree along with program-specific exam result (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- English Proficiency Document – (Choose One)
- Financial Document
- Copy of Passport (a copy of your current passport with picture I.D)
International6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 450 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State4800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 320 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.