This Biotechnology blended program combines online coursework with onsite lab sessions at Worcester Polytechnic Institutes Worcester, MA, campus. Lab requirements vary by course and are scheduled to accommodate working professionals earning their degree part-time.
Program Learning Outcomes
By the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Integrate broad knowledge of fundamental and applied science of molecular biology and biochemistry in their role as a professional scientist or engineer
- Demonstrate expertise in modern laboratory, bio-production techniques, and best practices applicable to the biotechnology industry
- Leverage the collaborative and interdisciplinary nature of the biotech industry
- Effectively engage in cross-functional decisions with management, development, operations, and regulatory affairs
- Genetic Engineering and Synthetic Biology
- Practical Process Control
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Scale-Up of Bioprocessing
- Applied Statistics for Engineers and Scientists
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology View 27 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Worcester Polytechnic Institute and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts for all post-secondary colleges or universities
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your qualifications for pursuing graduate study are required. Please invite your recommenders to submit their letters electronically via the online application.
- Statement of Purpose
International28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28980 USD per year during 24 months.
National28980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28980 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.