Whether you are a career starter, career advancer, or career changer, this Master of Professional Studies in Applied Sciences Leadership program at University of Minnesota allows you to more fully engage with applied science leadership practices.
You’ll further your disciplinary expertise with classes offered by faculty in the College of Veterinary Medicine, the College of Food, Agriculture, and Natural Resource Sciences or the School of Public Health. You'll also gain valuable applied professional leadership and technical skills.
Why Choose Our Master of Applied Sciences?
It's timely. Now more than ever, the world needs skilled leaders with a strong science foundation to help solve our most pressing global challenges.
It's accessible. Complete this master in leadership degree entirely online, bridging your work experiences with valuable knowledge gained in class.
It’s stackable. Earn two graduate certificates while completing the MPS in Applied Sciences Leadership. Boost your portfolio with three career-advancing credentials.
- Perspectives in Integrated Applied Sciences
- Applied Sciences Leadership Capstone
- Finance for Non-financial Managers
- Data for Decision Making
- Legal and Ethical Business Issues for Science Professionals
- Leading Projects and Teams
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Leadership View 334 other Masters in Leadership in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Minnesota and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- bachelor's degree from an accredited post-secondary US institution or its foreign equivalent
- an undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00
- Professional statement: 1−2 pages
- Diversity statement: Optional
- Extenuating Circumstances statement: If your undergraduate GPA is below 3.0, please provide an explanation
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial transcripts or academic records for each institution (even if you didn’t receive a degree) should be uploaded directly to the online application. International students should also upload an English translation if the transcript is not in English.
- Resume or CV
- Application fee: International ($95.00) / U.S. citizen/permanent resident ($75.00)
International42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.