Education Leadership from Harvard University is conducted almost exclusively online — except for one brief on-campus experience, where you'll meet your cohort in person and build community prior to the start of the first fall semester. The online Master's in Education Leadership offers a distinctive Harvard experience — including deep engagement and interaction with Harvard faculty and talented peers, as well as a lifelong professional network — within an intentionally designed curriculum and robust opportunities for mentorship and coaching. The program is career-embedded — so you can immediately apply what you are learning, in real time, to the work you are doing on the ground.
Students at Education Leadership from Harvard University will strengthen your ability to:
- Lead change and think strategically
- Foster productive organizational conditions
- Navigate politics and practice political inclusion
- Communicate effectively
- Cultivate self-development and team professional development skills
- Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Educational Leadership View 1311 other Masters in Education in United States
- Online Application Form
- Statement of Purpose and Résumé
- Three letters of recommendation (submitted through the online application system)
- Standardized test score(s): GRE (optional) TOEFL or IELTS (if applicable)
- Transcript(s) from each postsecondary institution attended (uploaded with the online application)
- $85 application fee (paid via credit card with the online application)
International27384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27384 USD per year during 24 months.
National27384 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27384 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.